What causes people to not be willing to share every feeling with someone in their life. Is it normal for someone to not have one person that EVERYTHING gets told to? Is it healthy? I'm pondering this thought and it disturbs me to say the least. What makes us afraid of our feelings? Should we be? Why are we so concerned with how people perceive us?
People say that they wear their heart on their sleeve...do they really? Or is it just a facade to hide the real truth??
I think that there really are some people who wear their hearts on their sleeves. Or to me, I think it's pretty close to easy to going from relationship to relationship seeking to find love, affect and a sense of belonging.
ReplyDeleteI think it's not healthy to keep everything all inside- often it's done when people can't trust others enough or are trying to make others think everything in their life is going well.
I also think it's unhealthy to ALWAYS have to tell someone what's going on. This is something that I'm learning- who am I running to tell first? Do I pray about it and talk to God about it first, or do I call or text my closet girlfriend (or mom) to share the 411?
Those are my thoughts :)