I realized that it has been almost a month since I have last blogged. My nephew is now 7 weeks old and growing so quickly! He is a pretty good little boy who just loves to stare at people. My mom and I were dialoguing what we thought he would be saying last night. We had ourselves in stitches!
I have been busy preparing for my trip to New York. On March 19th, I will be taking the Redken Certified Haircolorist test. It is a pretty rigorous test. I pray I am preparing enough for it. I love to share my knowledge with people though ;) I am so excited as we get to see Lion King on Broadway while we are there!
I have been also busy at work. I am starting to get really busy with my clients as well as training to be the manager. It is a lot of work, but I really enjoy both aspects of the salon!
I was able to break away for 5 days to Wisconsin to see my dear friend, Margo get married. I had the wonderful honor of doing her hair and being her personal attendant. It was a beautiful wedding and I was able to focus on that and not on work. I didn't think about work until after the wedding when I realized I might not be home in time for work on Tuesday because of the storm! I was able to drive home safely Sunday through the blizzard. When I look back at the drive I am amazed by how calm I was through it all. I blame all the people my mom had praying for me :)
I leave for Chicago on Friday for a long weekend. There is a hair show and almost everyone from the salon is going! It will be a fun little getaway before my big week!
I don't have many pictures from the last month as many aspects of my camera were lost for a good portion of it. Hopefully next month I will have some to share!
Ooo a hair show!?! That sounds like fun!! I hope you blog about it to let us know what you learn/see :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! New York? For test? I'd be scared out of my mind!!! Make sure to blog your trip!!! Take lots of photos!!!!! Who's going with you, if you're going alone then you are waaaaay brave. :)
ReplyDelete