Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Little Turtle...

...is turning one in 3 weeks!!! I can't believe how quickly time flies. My nephew is the greatest, I love him so much! I have so many favorite memories of him, but my absolute fav was last week. He has been dealing with an ear infection so he hasn't felt well. I went over to Dana's apt to see him before she got home from work. He crawled into my lap when I got there and he just snuggled with me for an hour and a half until his mommy came home. We just read books and giggled together.
He is now officially walking too. 11 1/2 months old! So CRAZY! He was standing early too, so its to be expected I suppose. This little man has changed so many lives and I love it!

He is 9 months in this picture. I took this one night when I snuck into his room where he was playing by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment