Saturday, August 29, 2009

sick and tired

This past week I have been so miserable. I have a nasty cold. Last weekend I got a really bad sunburn. I went into my family doctor on Tuesday because my eye has been bothering me and there was a lump on my eyelid. I have the equivalent of a stye on the inside of my eyelid. I can't remember the technical term for it. I can't wear my contacts for a week while I have to put this ointment in my eye. This ointment blurs my vision for a good hour if not more. It has been so hard to cut hair this week. Not only am I coughing and sneezing everywhere I have a hard time cutting hair in my glasses. I don't need my glasses for up close sight, so my eyes go underneath my glasses when I'm cutting hair, but not consistently. They are constantly going back and forth and having to adjust. It makes me so sick! I had Friday off and tried to do absolutely nothing at all except sleep. It helped a little bit. I just want to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment